looking for your moment
[html]
Late, but thank you very much for the table <3 It's so sparkly~

Noss nodded as he listened to Alder, agreeing and tucking the comments away for another time. He did not know who Nayati was, but he liked that the pack had a reputation of...'nicety'. If his sister was anywhere near a ruthless pack, well...she wouldn't be there for long. On the other hand, she wouldn't have placed herself in a pack like that anyway, and the grey warrior had already seen the lands and leader for himself.

Noss took his cue as Alder brought the stallion out, marveling at the wild, raw power that it displayed. Horses that haven't been broken in somewhat excited Noss, if not only because he would have the pleasure of taming the 'wild' in them. That, however, was not his duty this time--it was already done. The grey warrior did not begrudge this at all, and took comfort that he would have to tame the draft horse to be all his own, no matter how he looked at it. Training a horse was one thing--making it obey was another. I stand by what I said earlier; he does more than well. What else was there to say? It looked to be a strong horse, still in its prime--a little earlier than prime, which suited him fine since it meant it would last longer--and had previous training, which would make it easier to handle at the beginning...perhaps. I must thank you, Alder, Noss said with true gratitude. I hadn't even thought to have a proper horse yet, and you set me up just fine. It'll be a pleasure to ride him--and of course I'll stand by what you say, he said in reference to the Marshall's comment on the horse's need of training. He 'hmed' in sudden thought, trying to come up with a proper name for the stallion. He was a large creature with large hooves, and when they stamped the ground in its boredom, they made a loud clop sound that resonated in Noss's ears. Now perhaps that was only his sensitive hearing, and perhaps it was that all other wolves heard the stamping this way as well, but it brought to mind a name. Taima, he said with resolution while looking into the stallion's eyes for a moment. 'Thunder', in my native tongue.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#968441; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #241b10; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:435px; background-color:#43241a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HSec6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #241b10; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4cabf; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #43241a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread