looking for your moment
[html]
we can end here if you want Smile

Alder's chest puffed out slightly. He had done something right, and helpful for another member of the Court... And it was a proud moment in his life. The male took these small triumphs happily, for he was not always able to help as he had this day. Other times he was too shy, scared or quiet. He doubted himself and didn't believe he could do it. But he could, and he was beginning to feel confident in his role. He was the Marshal, just as his King had names him. Alder was feeling a bit bashful, and nodded to the timber patterned wolf. I will let you two get acquainted. His smile was broad, and held his head down at the last word.

Bringing blue eyes back up to meet the other's name Alder added, Let me know if you need anything. Leads and what not. He gave a shrug, and then awkwardly turned to the horse he had befriended standing in the distance, his attention peaked and waiting for Alder to return to him and tell him all about what had just come about. Alder's tail waved behind him, and his smile widened even more as he returned to Hawthorn.

<style type="text/css"> .alderaug01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#877565; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9c9995; } .alderaug01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;} .alderaug01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a3a39e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0HAAy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #464746; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#464746; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;} .alderaug01 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .alderaug01 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread