Change is Hard
[html]

Feel free to archive it with this or add what you like Smile Words-200+

His problems were now solved, for the most part. Jaden looked on Nayru as she approved of his idea and felt confident in her leadership. The women had such compassion for the pack. It was almost easy to sense it. She too had dedicated a good amount of time and likely her life to the bettering of what once was Dahlia and is now Ichika. They were similar in this way. Jaden owed the rest of his life and not a second less of it to this pack, if only in respect for her past, present, and future wonderful leaders.

The man smiled broadly now thinking of it. He would hunt. Simply, effectively, but with the most dedication he could muster. “Then see them you will, Nayru,” the Shishen said and now stood confidently, feeling as though his search for a home paled in comparison to his new job; his new identity as a contributing member of Ichika. Happiness and pride was undoubtedly visible on his strong feature and in his dark blue eyes. “Thank you. You’ve made clear more for me than you know.” He bowed his head in respect and a final show of sincere submission or the female. He still had to judge his coyote leader, but he held no doubts for Nayru now. “I think I will go now. Finding a place to stay is very necessary now if I wish to get to my hunting.” He smiled at how natural it sounded. No killing. No pain. Just simply hunting. “Enjoy the rest of your evening, Jiryu.” With that he turned and lost himself in Ichika, searching once more for a place to stay, a home, a new sense of pride and joy holding strong in his chest.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread