Break my heart
His explanation was new to her, she had run from stuff like this, whenever it felt she was getting too close to someone.... she would leave afraid of getting hurt again, but as he pulled her hands down and looked at her with sincerity in his eyes she could see the mistake she had made, that she was the one hurting everyone now. He spoke again that their pack was moved. She wasn't sure what that entirely meant, other than Dahlia was no more. It made her heart sink, but Naryu kept most people together... so that would still make it the pack. He said they should leave and she stiffened a little.

"What if they hate me? I left them too, I don't want no one to hate me."

She said sadly, her emotions were confusing her and she was new to this whole situation. She looked back where she was headed originally. Back to Anu, back to the pack she felt distant from, not because they didn't like her but because she didn't want to get too attached to any of them. She looked at her cousin. Family should stick together, even if one of them hurts another. This seemed to be the best plan to go with, she wasn't going down with a little bit of a fight. She still was worried about them not liking her now that she did run off herself.

Messages In This Thread