Familliar Stranger (AW)
[html]

WC:000+ - Anyone can join, but I'd like Shawchert to be a part of this. ._. How dare you come back without telling me! Bad Shaw!

Ever since she'd returned home to Cercatori D'Arte many weeks ago, she'd bee cutting herself off from her social duties, only ever coming out to socialize when the need came. She'd dart around the town, scouting the territory, meeting new faces and occasionally stopping to visit Daemon and of course, her new crush, Taliesin. The bright-coated male had become her one last hope, one last thing to hold on to, a reason to smile. He'd joined the pack shortly before...

No, don't think about it, Sky. The medic thought bitterly, waving the thought away. There she sat, on her front deck, calmly cleaning her newest piercing with a few dabs of sterilizer to her lip, where it was. Snake bites. She'd seen a picture of them in an old magazine and had fallen in love. Not just that... lately, she'd been trying quite a few new techniques, even Casper had fallen victim to her curiousity, as he sported a new stud in his ear. The goat hadn't been happy to play labrat but at least he didn't complain anymore.

So long my luckless romance, my back is turned on you... She sang softly, a new song she'd come to adore despite the meaning behind it... and the reason she'd come up with it in the first place. She'd accepted his... disappearance. She'd ended up burning the note in a fit the night before and now, she felt... liberated. Free to do whatever she wanted.

...so why was it she... felt something familliar on the winds this morning? A scent she knew. She couldn't place it to a name or face, though. Or maybe... her mind wouldn't let her? Deep down she had a feeling it was... him... but it wasn't a strong enough feeling for her mind to register it at all, so she went on wondering. A new member, possibly, or maybe Orin had paid them a visit with her daughters in tow. That could explain it.

Normally Sky would be all for seeing Orin, now that their troubles were behind them, but right now all she wanted to do was relax on the front porch, her goat curled beside her and those forbidding skulls keeping visitors at bay, as they were meant to do. She was more than happy to chase away potential guests, because if the skulls pushed them away, they were obviously well enough not to need her attention. No wasted time. No annoyance. Just... peace.

I should go pay Tal a visit today. This idea brought a smile to her face as she moved to put her cleaning solutions away. Maybe I'll start on that goat pen too, get him to help me out with it. She glanced over at Casper, who lifted his head at the burning he felt in his ears. She grinned, he bleated and then trotted off back into the house, probably to hide from his rather insane mistress. Hm... That can wait until later, though. I'm busy. She concluded, sitting back in her chair and sighing lazily.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread