My Silent Undoing
[html]

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I've been out of town. :/
Word Count: 213

Voron distractedly listened as Axelle talked. She felt a presence, something that made her fur bristle and her nose twitch. Not again... she thought. A faint damp scent seemed to permeate the air around her, but for the first time she felt that his attention wasn't on her. The name of her old pack snapped her back to attention. ”... now that Dahlia de Mai is no longer here. At least I don't have to sneak around anymore.”

"“What happened? Where did they go?”" Voron asked, concerned for the welfare of the wolves she used to know. The scent of wet dog and earth lingered, and she flattened her ears in annoyance. Go away Cheron, she said inside her head. Her brother was not welcome here. She didn't want to appear insane in front of Axelle yet again. Strangely, the other female seemed equally distracted. “Do you smell that?”

Voron blinked, unsure at first what her Axelle was talking about. Surely she couldn't mean Cheron's scent? “Do you mean... a wet smell? Kind of like a wolf that's been wet too long?” Voron's eyes were wide, staring at her friend in surprise. Never before had another wolf sensed her brother.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread