My Silent Undoing
[html]

OOC:
Word Count: 240

As Axelle grew more uncomfortable, Voron considered her response to the question about her old pack. Dahlia de Mai joined with Phoenix Valley? She wondered if Conor Soul was still the leader. He had been the Alpha during her short time with the pack, and had seemed like a good leader. "Do you know who leads the new pack?" she asked. “Also, what do they call themselves? I might want to see if anyone I know is still there.”

Seeing her friend twitch and look around, Voron realized that the strange scent must be even worse for the other female. While Voron had grown used to Cheron's semi-constant intrusions, Axelle would most likely be finding all this new... and disturbing. Afraid to sound foolish if her dead brother's scent wasn't what was bothering the black and white wolf, Voron said, “I... I think it might be Cheron. That's his scent, but he has never made himself known to anyone else. Sometimes you can just smell him, other times he appears. It's worst when I'm alone at night...” The thin black female shruddered, all thoughts of her old pack momentarily forgotten. She was afraid, both of Cheron's ghost, and of how Axelle would react. She was also angry at her brother. In life he had been kind, if somewhat rambunctious. However, in death he seemed spiteful and cruel.

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread