M. Drunken Lullabies
[html]

=]

Word Count: 306

The drunken female slurred out words of distaste of life. Axelle could relate. Her life wasn’t going that great right now. She didn’t have anyone to love, she didn’t have a family. Shit, she was lucky if she had a few friends here and there. Everyone’s purpose? Everyone had their own purpose for living.”Everyone has their own purpose. Something put you here for some reason or another. It’s your job to figure out what it is.” Axelle wasn’t really into trying to change the female’s mind, but she would add her two cents in when needed.

The female swayed and slurred from all the alcohol in her body, but Axelle kept her ears alert for what she was saying. It was interesting enough coming from a beyond drunk someone. ”Men are pointless. It seems that they get to do whatever they want, while making us females seem less important or weak even. I’m tired of that shit.” Lucia had a point: men were pointless. They were only good for impregnating, that was it.

Axelle pushed off the tree, and walked closer to Lucia. She sat down in front of her, far enough away to have a normal conversation and not be in her face. She took her bag off her shoulder, and put it down beside her. She rummaged through it for a moment before pulling out a bottle of vodka. Good thing I always come prepared. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. She popped the cork cap off and took a sip. Then she put it down beside her. ”I feel this would be an interesting conversation, do continue.” She liked that the female had the same dislike for men as she had. Maybe this one wasn’t as afraid of them as Axelle was, but she was happy they were in the same boat.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread