M. Drunken Lullabies
[html]

We'll see how it goes... PM me if you have any specific ideas?

Word Count: 445

Axelle’s lips twitched wanting to curl into a snarl. She hated being imitated, taunted even, for her advice. It made her feel stupid. She was only trying to help this female, and if she didn’t want help- then what did she bring it up in conversation for?

But, the conversation turned for the better and Axelle forgot about the antagonizing snarl that wanted to make its appearance on her lips. It slowly faded away as her attention was brought to another subject: her bottle of alcohol. Vodka. ”I’m not picky when it comes to my liquors. I usually make my own, but this is the one I pulled out first.” She had others in her bag, homemade others. Strong ones that someone could easily get fucked up with. She planned to give one to Lucia when she was feeling more criticizing. Or maybe she would throw it in her eyes.

Lucia changed the subject once more, back to a more interesting conversation they were just getting into: men. Axelle took another sip out of her bottle and elaborated, ”Mmmmmmm…..no.” Even though Axelle did have father issues, he wasn’t the main reason for her hate for men. In fact, he didn’t even contribute to the reason. Lucia was very off. Axelle would tell her story for the first time in a while. She didn’t bring this up with people, and hoped she wouldn’t get any negative feedback from Lucia because she might as well kill her. She didn’t have many weapons on her at the time, just a few throwing knives that she didn’t know how to throw in her bag, but they would do. They were crossing dangerous waters with this conversation. ”I was overcome, raped, and beaten by one.” She pointed to an obvious scar on her chest, above her breasts. It was large, and diagonal, but it didn’t cross over her entire chest. It was pretty set in the middle, and looked ragged. Painful. It bled for weeks. She also had numerous others around her body, on her wrists, on her right side, but those weren’t as big as the main one she pointed to.

”And yourself?” She had reason to ask. If Lucia was going to dig into her personal reasons, she had every right to dig into hers as well. ”Lost love, father issues also, rapists…?” Each word hung there with it’s own question mark attached to it’s end. Axelle’s gaze was friendly, but concentrated at the same time. She felt exposed now that this female knew her story. Knew of someone who had overtaken her, beat her, and raped her. Now she sounded so weak, and she didn’t like it.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread