M. Drunken Lullabies
[html]

Must be everybody… my muse has been shit lately too -___-

Lucia seemed to drift off into thought with a faint knowledge to her own speaking. Axelle stayed in the position she was in, and did not speak until the female was done. The tone in her voice was lost, and almost creepy. She hoped Kemo felt the way that Lucia described, but maybe he wouldn’t since he hadn’t known they were his pups. At the same time, she didn’t wish ill on Kemo. At first, she thought of him as a demon and the same of the pups growing inside of her, but now she didn’t really think much on him. She felt that they were even, even though he didn’t know it.

The topic of love came back up again. Axelle suddenly wished she had more experience on the subject now that it was so frequent in the conversation. The way Lucia described it, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to get to know the subject anymore. She had heard that it was something fantastic; it made you feel great and different in good ways. There’s usually an evil side to everything that’s good, though. Axelle figured that what Lucia was describing was the evil side that she recently felt. The downfall.

Axelle was quiet for the time being until Lucia’s change of subject snapped her out of thought. She blinked and answered grabbing the bottle, ”It’s coming along. You?” She could see Lucia was getting worse, but what was she going to do? She couldn’t do anything, and she didn’t know or care enough about the female to stop her from drinking herself to death if she wanted to. ”Ciggarettes don’t faze me much, but solitude and booze are a good choice in life.” She liked them a lot.

Word Count → 366

Points → 3

<style type="text/css"> .an2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#62544c; letter-spacing:1px; } .an2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #d4b3a2;} .an2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an2 {margin:0px auto; width:462px; background-color:#8d8885; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread