start a world war
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

<333

Green eyes were intent on the grin that stretched his leaders lips. She seemed happier than she had been in a while and Saul wondered at her change in mood. But there was nothing to be done about it, save actually asking her. She replied quickly that she was quite fine, to which Saul gave a soft incline of his head. He didnt want to speak to her about all of this, but the pained expression on his brothers face practically all the way out here was something that had stuck in his mind. She was playing games with him and it wasnt fair. She had to know his feelings for her went far beyound what some might call plantonic. It was as clear as day. "I am glad you are well Nayru, the trek was long and hard on a lot of us." He said, thinking of Wretch. While he leg was fine, the trek had really taken it out of her. Still, they had arrived now and there was nothing more that could be done for the girl aside from rest and relaxation. With everything going on in the new pack, he very much doubted the female would do so.

Green eyes flinched softly as Jiryu's ruby eyes turned hard. He had rarely ever seen his leader angry, mad or otherwise upset. He'd seen her looking a bit down and worn when Conor had left, but the steel in her eyes was rare. The smile still remained however and Saul knew there was no harmful intent to her. He took a step forward as she asked him to explain himself. He dropped his gaze. "Nayru..." He paused, searching the floor. "He's my brother and you have to know that I will protect him at all costs. Protect against harm, whether that is physical or mental." He paused there, unable to see where his words were taking him. Nayru was like a sister to him, someone who had looked after him from the very first day he'd arrived in Dahlia, starving and looking for food. Surely he wasnt doing this?

"Nayru..." His voice hardened then as did his green eyes. "You cannot lead him on any longer. You have to tell him where you stand, because I can see that you're hurting my brother. As a leader, I respect you greatly. But my loyalty to my brother is stronger than that and I won't see him hurt." He tried to speak as plainly as he could, but the awkwardness of the situation was wearing at him. Fingers twisted uncomfortably, tail tucked between his legs and ears flat against his skull in a submissive posture. He didnt come here to argue with her, but he could no longer sit by and watch the two of them dance around each other. It simply wasnt fair.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
396+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread