start a world war
[html]

OOC: Need to close this up Honey XD it's getting too old for me. Sorry I was so SLOW.
Word Count: 365

Saul's next words did not diminish the smile from Nayru's face, yet neither did they increase the size of her grin. Children? Saul seemed worlds ahead of either her or Gideon. Hardly had she gotten use to the idea of committing her private self to Gideon, she couldn’t imagine trying to care for pups anytime soon. Ichika no Ho-en was her child, and every moment not spent on Gideon or herself was dedicated to the entirety of the pack. There simply wasn't time to bring new life into the world just yet, and perhaps with the demands of her rank, ever. Yet the possibility was there and so she merely smiled at the man and shrugged a shrug that simply said "I don't know."

Saul kept the questions coming with "Haven't we all known?" and again Nayru was at a loss. She hadn’t known, and she believed that for a time Gideon too had been left in the dark. It seemed like some strange joke that everyone else had seen what Nayru herself could not. So often she was aware of the small details that others missed, and often she read others as well if not better than they knew themselves. It almost made the girl seem telepathic at times, and yet for all the seemingly supernatural knowledge she had the two toned girl had been blind to herself.

"Some of us were caught by surprise." The simple words were still carefree and pleased, for the girl still felt dizzy by all that had happened during the last night. Yet to stay and over analyze the situation with Saul seemed as if it might take away some of the magic that she wanted to savor just then. Nayru was glad that she had shared the news with the man, but Saul really needed to celebrate with his brother. It was more fitting that they two be having this conversation, for Nayru was still largely a loner, prone to thinking over everything all on her own. Again she pulled him into an embrace and before pulling away left him with a whispery suggestion. "I'm sure Gideon would like to share the good news with you, yeah?"

<style type="text/css">
.nayrubycait b {font-weight:bold; color:#e86856; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayrubycait .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayrubycait p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayrubycait {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#90080a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/kdjqcw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dc5609; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread