crumbling like pastry
[html]

Smile Sorry I'm late.. again

Siku considered going straight to work on the vineyards. She had so much to do, and people to find. The important task of making wine was placed upon the white faced woman, to her surprise. It was obvious that she was interested in helping, but the role was placed solely on her and for that Siku was stressed. What if she didn't do a good job? What will happen if it tastes horrible? She worried herself but tried not to think too hard on it as she hunted down her best friend. Saul had told her of his plans to fix up the apartment they would all share, and the golden eyed Doyu decided to help with that first. It was not hard for her to find him, and the woman smiled as she poked her head into room eight and knocked lightly on the open door. "Hey guys, am I late?"

Siku grinned at Saul, and stepped lightly around Gideon and Eclipse as she made her way to the earthen hued man. They had spoken little since their arrival, which was understandable as Saul had many more responsibilities than Siku, and she was happy to help and wait for things to settle down. She missed the privacy of their cabin; how easy it was to steal away with Saul whenever she missed his presence, but the dynamics of their entire pack had shifted along with their population. It meant she would have to treasure every moment she saw the man, and this she did. A hand moved to touch the side of Saul's face in greeting, but only lingered for a second before she pulled away to turn to the others. "What should I do?" She murmured, golden eyes scanning the apartment as she held her hands behind her back and imagined the confined space as home. It was hard to do, but Siku glanced back at Saul and smiled again. As long as they were all together..

<style type="text/css">
.siku-sunflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5cf0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.siku-sunflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#253522; text-shadow:#a4a4aa 2px 2px 2px;}
.siku-sunflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.siku-sunflower {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#21457f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9YWmd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #21457f; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4a4aa; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread