crumbling like pastry
[html]

Wretch was very into the task of sweeping, and she tried to stay out of the way of the others. She didn't know a few of them, despite seeing them around the cabin a couple of times. Wretch had isolated herself in the area that she, Saul, and Siku had lived in back in Dahlia de Mai...it was the way that she liked to live. Out of anyone's way, not causing any harm or trouble to any other creature. She just liked to keep to herself.

A voice made her jump slightly, a girl around her own age staring back at her with eyes just as vividly blue as her own. "I.." Her voice faltered for a moment. "If it's rubbish that we can't use or put back on the roof..I think we should throw it away. We could put it in..um..the hall" She offered. "Do you need help?" The timid girl's voice was soft as she spoke back, ears perked in anticipation of a reply to her questions.

She heard Gideon's voice next and looked up at him, nodding quickly. "Of course.." She said, swallowing. This would certainly be an experience, working with all of these other luperci. Hopefully the place got fixed up soon so that she could go back to her normal routine, though.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread