I'll stay in the woods [P]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Private for Lucia SmileSmile Set on the 8th if that's alright? Sorry I'm having timeline issues lol.

pushitinIt was early afternoon, the sun was overhead, beating down upon the ground, creating dancing light patterns between the branches of the tall pines. The soft ground was littered with a thick dusting of pine needles, ideal for making no sound if you were to be hunting. But Soran was not hunting, she was lost deep in thought. The tall shifter was perched on a low flat rock, her long legs crossed one over the other. She absent-mindedly gazed into the stream by her knees, her bright green eyes focused on the shifting flow of the water, watching the light sparkle as the water meandered over rocks. It seemed to be in no hurry, and neither was the dark maned lady, her hands played idlely with a lock of her hair, curling it around and around her fingers.
pushitinThis was a time to think, there was much to mull over sat on this rock, she had only just left Anathema, really she had not gone far, but it was enough for her to feel away from Naniko so she could think on what she had seen and heard. Their ways seemed so strange, but still beneath it all it was still the same Nani, still her little Nani, the fae who had given her four beautiful grandchildren. She missed them all, she had already met Haven again, who came with the shock of great-grandchildren, but the others, still missing. Oh how she wished that Nani had known where they were, it didn't seem as if Naniko knew very much about what was going on with her children, such a shame, Soran was hoping that Nani and Conri would be better parents than the obsidian fae had herself been. Now it seemed as though her idea of coming home to a happy family, all of her hopes, had been dashed. But all was not lost, no, it couldn't all be lost. There must be a way to get them all together, she could just imagine laying by a campfire, all of them around her, her family.
pushitinThe very thought of this brought a tear to her emerald eye, she wiped it away fiercly and stared, with renewed concentration, into the stream again. Yes, there must be a way.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread