I'll stay in the woods [P]
[html]

Thank you so much for the tables, I'm very touched that you made them for me, have been making little squee's of excitement since I saw them <3 And don't worry about the post, I liked it, it was a good ramble Smile Sorry for my ramble, it's quite wander-y subject wise XD

The ebony lady was watching the youger fae with interest, she was such a mirror image of herself it was bizarre; in another time, another place she would have commented on the strangeness of it, she would have pointed it out to the stranger, perhaps chuckled at it, shown the other female the amusingness of it all, but this not the time for amusement, she did not feel that she could muster a chuckle, there were too many thoughts tumbling around in her head. The sable lady had been so hoping for a better outcome than what had happened, she had so hoped that she would come home to her children and grandchildren, manouvered herself back into a high place in their hearts, surrounded herself with them, taught them things, told them of her adventures, what she had been doing, but that was not going to happen now, not now her family had scattered to the four corners of the land. She did not even know where her own children were, they had disappeared without even a trace, her red son had committed atrocities that she could not even imagine; no, that was not true, she could imagine them all too well, she had been raped herself, savagely, left beaten and broken, she had had to sew her left ear back on herself, she had had to reset her dislocated fingers. Conri had witnessed this, and the red boy had betrayed her, and his mate, by committing the same crime against the pale girl he was supposed to have loved.

As for Khaden and Dhalia; the black boy who was so like her and his red twin, who had far too much of her father's unhinged behaviour, his twisted beliefs, they had left the lands it seemed, gone without any whisper, any hint of where they had gone. The ebony fae was close to listening to the breeze, to see if that held anymore clues, listening to the whistling through the trees would be as useful as any of the information she had gathered so far. This made the dark lady's face twist with bitterness, no-one seemed keen to help her, her grandson had not even told her where Naniko was, he had seemed less than happy to have seen her, where had she gone so wrong. She supposed she knew that as well, she had escaped these lands, turning away from them without so much of a backwards glance, she had had to leave, but she could not explain that to any of her family members who felt so betrayed and abandoned. She had killed her own son, admittedly he was sick, he would have died anyway, but she had killed him simply for looking too much like her and his father combined, she had snapped his neck and left him there beside his dead sibling; admittedly she had been drunk at the time, but that was no excuse. She could tell no one of her actions, if they had almost turned their backs on her now, that would guarentee full exclusion, never seeing her blood again.

Ears twitched as the fae replied, the dark fae nodded slowly in agreement, a small smile touching her dark lips for the briefest of moments, a sudden flash and then it was gone. She could not help but agree, some may argue that no-one could be miserable on a beautiful sun-filled day like today; today Soran would ask how the sun dared shine so bright, when she was feeling so low, when thoughts tumbled through her mind like ships in a storm ravaged sea, when every little idea seemed to prick at her like tiny pins, little jagged memories of Rokus, Conri, Dhalia, Khaden, all of whom the dark lady was getting more and more certain that she would never see again.
"I quite agree, it is far too bright and cheery, I would prefer a dark grey sky, perhaps a fine sprinkling of rain here and there"

The fae spoke again and the dark lady was quite taken aback, she was rather abrupt with her questions after all, but then again the dark fae did suppose that she had disturbed her mirror image's silent contemplation, as she had hers, not that the dark lady was particularly annoyed by this, perhaps there was still some chance, some gem of a happiness that the pair could cling onto, brighten their days, forget what it was that was bothering them. The younger girl lit a cigarette, Soran found herself longing for one, a vice that she had picked up after leaving the lands, she had not continued it here, but for a moment the idea of a vice seemed rather comforting.
"I am Soran, Soran Aatte, I'm here because I left Anathema earlier, I am not a member of the pack, I was visiting my daughter. I had much to think about, so I was thinking. And who, may I ask, are you?" The slender lady turned to face the younger fae properly now, resting her dark feet upon the pine needle strewn floor, she hoped her answers were satisfactory, she wanted to know more about this dark lady, she was curious to know what was troubling her. Perhaps they could counsel one another through there troubles.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread