I'll stay in the woods [P]
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I have been busy IRL too :S WC:1015

The ebony female took another long drag on her cigarette, allowing the smoke to billow from her nose once again as she looked at her younger mirror image. Ears perked up as she listened to her speak, her eyes were slightly narrowed as she listened to her speak of the Inferni, it seemed that this younger female had been through some terrible hardship within the lands it would seem, that did not surprise the older female, she had viewed the coyotes as being cruel and vicious, she remembered the attack too well, too vividly... to her it seemed like it had been only yesterday. She had fought her way from the lands, trying desperately to keep Conri safe, it had been such a troubling time for them all, although it meant that two packs joined together as one and new friendships and alliances were formed, still they were formed in terrible troubling times, the ebony female would never forgive them for that, although she would never judge a single lone coyote by her judgement of Inferni. It saddened the female to think that this green eyed female had suffered at the hands of one of the more cruel packs in the lands. It also saddened her when she spoke of the old lands, they had once been so full of life, so vibrant, filled with joy and excitement, but also terrible sadness, but they had been, for the most part, a wonderful home, and now they were nothing more than a charred blot on the surrounding landscape, filled with death and decay, small scrubby plants were beginning to grow there, but nothing that could truely be called actual life. The female was always saddened when she thought of the loss of her home, it had been the first place where she had ever felt accepted, her pups had been born there, she had fallen in love there and now it was all gone, such a waste due to one simple act.
"I am sorry to hear that you have suffered at their hands, I too cannot deny my dislike of them, they can be so cruel, I am sorry that you know all too well of their cruelty. As for the old lands, I cannot help but be saddened every time I think of them, they were once my home, I had many memories that were forged there, and now it is nothing but a blot on the landscape." The female said, a small noise of disgust again leaving her as she thought of the blackened remains of the old lands, the old house, all of it.

Soran nodded slowly as the questions of her family were asked, the pain was still evident and present in her chest as she thought of them, something terrible had happened whilst she had been away. She should never have left them, never have allowed what had happened to happen. She did not know the true extent of what had happened, but the way Naniko spoke of her eldest litter, Soran's own grandchildren, the way they in turn spoke of her, something awful had happened, something that neither could forgive, she had a feeling that it was something to do with Naniko's own actions, but there was nothing she could prove yet, it was all shrouded in secrecy, whatever had happened had created a deep rift. The female did not know what to do, she had not been expecting a warm family reunion when she had arrived, after all she had missed a great deal of their lives, but she had not been expecting the icy welcome, it could not have all been because she had abandonded them, no, surely not.
"I do not know what has happened between my family since I have left. I had to leave you see... there was some... unpleasantness, but I have returned and things seem worse than ever before. Something terrible has happened, I do not know what yet, but I am hoping to find out what has happened. Whatever it may be. It seems that the bad blood runs deep between the branches of my family at the moment." The ebony fae replied, a bitter chuckle escaping her lips, it was true that she hated what had happened, but she still could not help but think of the absurdity of it all, she had been expecting coldness, but all of her own making, this was a bizarre turn of events, had it not been so serious perhaps it would have even been amusing.

There was a lot of bitterness in this younger female it seemed, so she lived here too, well the ebony fae supposed that that made them neighbours, at least for the time being. This was a good thing in her mind, at least there was someone living nearby who would understand her way of thinking, that would know why she was the way she was, at least there was someone here that she could consider an ally if she ever needed one. Lucia explained what had happened with her former lover and Soran understood, she knew the pain of being left all alone, she too had been abandoned by one to whom she had given her heart wholly and without question. She knew the sharp sting of betrayal that came with one breaking your heart. The female nodded slowly, watching the female as she spoke.
"I too know the sting of a broken heart, I know the pain, I cannot believe that he would leave you at the hands of those... coyotes, were you there long?" The female asked, taking another drag on her cigarette, reaching into her satchel and pulling from it a hip flask, she took a deep drink of it's contents, allowing the warming feeling of the alcohol to flow through her body, enjoying the sensation of it's intoxicating effect.
"How long have you been living here then Lucia? I will say it is a fine place to live, is that why you chose it?" She asked, offering the flask to her ebony mirror image.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread