hoping to [J]oin :)
OOC: i'm so glad to start role playing with you! 330 words

1.Character Name: Aurora Etoiles
2.Character Age: 1 year and a few months
3.Character Gender: Female
4.Preferred Specialized Rank: Oshin is preferred, but Ikusei would be nice too.
5.OOC Name: Ana Maria
6.Other Characters Played: None yet
7.OOC Second Form of Contact: My email
8.Character Alignment:

IC:

A white sliver scurried across unclaimed ground towards Ichika no Ho-en territory. The odd eyed lady stud gracefully in her optime form. She seemed to be carved of white stone in the blue starlight. Aurora climbed silently up a slanted hill and flopped down on it's soft cool grass. Her mismatched eyes looked up at the bright stars. Their shapes were outline with the light mist of the summer night. the sparkling lights made her think of the times she looked up at the desert sky and saw red dust that once danced in the heavens. Aurora's mind trailed of to her days in the desert. The painful memories of El Paso made a lump in her throat. The white lady looked up at the calm sky to stare at the ivory moon. The comforting smile pushed the pain out of her mind. Soon sleep's sweet dreams carried her away toward the morning’s light.
The sun's first rays of light woke Aurora to the beauty of a Canadian morning. The soft pink that stretched across the sky faded into the left over blues of the night. The golden sun light tinted the delicate lady's thick fur an of white hue.
“This place is beautiful! So filled with hope. I'm sure I'll love it here.” The odd-eyed lady said to her self.
Aurora rummaged through her worn leather knapsack making the bottom a jumbled mess amidst her search. Her tail thumped as she pulled an ivory comb out of the knapsack. She spent a few minutes gently working out tangles that has formed over night. Hoping she looked presentable the white lady made her way towards Ichika no ho-en grounds.
The smell of pack filled Aurora's coal colored nose as she came to the end of her journey. The white lady stopped at what she assumed was the pack border. She raised her mismatched eyes to the shining morning sun and let her soprano howl role trough the land.

Messages In This Thread