hoping to [J]oin :)
[html]

not a problem dear, just try to keep the at least 200 words <33

He noticed her smile and was pleased by it. It wasnt often that the male met a particularly unhappy wolf, although he'd met plenty of sad or angry ones. Those moods could be changed easily though, and it was rare he ever saw a wolf that was truely unhappy with his or her life. To be returned the smile that he had given out was a lift to his spirits- he hadnt known what the saying had meant when it spoke of smiling at somebodies is the worlds greatest pleasure. But for the moment, Saul was filled with joy for finding a friendly wolf at the borders. She was a pure white with mismatched eyes and Saul couldnt help but compare her to his Aunt Bris. They looked very similar, that was certain. She spoke and Saul allowed cinnamon backed ears to flash forward. Her name was Aurora Etoiles, which had a nice ring to it, a sweet name. He didnt know the female by personality, but her name was nice enough. Still, one could never judge by the others name and Saul nodded softly to her request to join Ichika.

"My name is Saul Stormbringer, its a pleasure to meet you."

He returned the greeting with a swish of his tail. Still early morning, and having travelled through the night, Saul surpressed a yawn by coughing softly to the side of himself. He shook his head and turned back with an apologetic look on his face, accompanied with a soft "Excuse me." Distraction over, the male rolled his shoulders and constructed his thoughts. He needed to know where she'd come from and if she'd commited any crimes, what her strengths were and what job she would like within the pack. They were the basics. Then the Creed and the task. Simple, almost.

"Could you tell me where you've come from, Aurora? Where are your family?" He asked pleasently, before his expression turned just a touch more serious. "Have you commited any crimes in your life?" He asked, tail swished once back and forth before he waited for her answer.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread