A encounter in the moonlight
hey there its nice to meet you Honey, thanks for replying to my thread -and so fast at that!-. I loved reading your response it was lovely. If I have any questions I'll just pm them thanks again dear!

She was dreaming, remembering, loathing. Most of the time when she dreamed it was a mixture of something happy, perhaps a fond memory or daydream that Hana had created on her long travels. But then they would always trail down a darker, more sinister path. They became tainted by things, objects she always felt were out of her grasp of control. Like this one that she was having now. The Timber wolf was running through the endless expanse of forest that were native to Canada, trying to catch up to something. Something important but it kept eluding her. So she kept running onwards. towards nothing.

The faint sound of paws brought Hana from her fitful sleep, groggy golden orbs opened to find another wolf on the opposite side of the border. With careful practice the young timber wolf got to her feet, eyes averted to the side and ears pinned back. When the male spoke her eyes darted up to the other then to the deer. The Great Mother? She was confused on whom the male was referring to but she shrugged it off and watched as the other shifted into his two legged form. While the other was distracted Hana glanced back at the forest edge, she could be a fool and make a run for it, keep on going it alone. Hope she would last until next spring. But then again chance like this didn't come up often. The she-wolf watched silently as the other took a piece of meat and buried it in the earth. She could feel her mouth salivate, what a waste of good meat. But she was smart enough to keep her trap shut.

When the boy spoke again Hana could feel her muscles relax, if only just a little. The boy had a air of confidence and calm around him. An odd combination but a nice one at that, it made her feel more calm, centered and somewhat focused on what her task was. Tail wagging lowly the girl couldn't help but smile. May she be smitten where she stood if she was to be a fool.

"Hello my name is Hana Chambers, And I apologize for hunting near your lands." The young wolf bowed her head again before looking up again. But not in the eyes, never in the eyes. "I called in a request, if you were to hear it out."

She paused for a moment, her confidence quickly diminished as she thought through her situation. would he even listen to her proposition? would he say yes? or outright refuse? The wolf scrunched her nose and looked away. There was no going back, she had started the conversation. She couldn't just let it drop and then disappear like it never happened. Well actually she could, but she needed this. It had been so long since she had someone to talk to, a family in a sense. But would they be exactly like Hana's own home? or would they be kind, loving and understanding? Golden eyes lit up as she squared her shoulders and pivoted her ears to half mast. It was a leap of faith. One she was willing to take.

"I was hoping if your pack was taking in any new members. I-I would work hard and do any thing that my elders told me to do I swear!" The wolf winced as she stumbled over her words and waited for the latter's reply.

Messages In This Thread