A encounter in the moonlight
That's alright dear it was a lovely read! Oh um after this post I won't be posting for four days due to the fact I am going to be going down to Tennessee and my great grandmother doesn't have internet. and then I will be unable to post from Friday to Monday because I will be going up my my friend lake house and I am unsure if they have internet though if they do I will be sure to post. I am going to post that on the absentee forum but I just wanted to let you know. Sad

Sister luck must have been on her side this week, first the deer and now this? Hana hadn't been this fortunate in months. Somewhere in the back of her mind the wanderer thanked what ever deity that was out there. Not that she per say believed in one religion. She took religion like she took life, one step at a time and by her gut instinct. Pulling her shoulders back she looked the male in the eye. So his name was Saul Stormbringer, the name fit him very well. Hana smiled at the thought of it being a new pack. That meant that there would be openings, that meant a new start. The she-wolf could almost feel her ecstatic mood shoot even higher, pulsing through her veins.

When the boy chuckled she couldn't help but laugh herself. She felt like she was on a live wire, and one step would rocket her into another world, one that she had never even dared to take a step into since her exile. but slowly her high spirits diminished as Saul continued to talk. The questions were not hard ones to answer, but they weren't easy either. Something inside told her to just be truthful, a relationship was bound to end in ruins if it started out as a lie. She knew that all to well from past experiences. Mulling over her responses carefully she looked The latter straight in the eye. Be damned with hiding, Hana was done running. From others and herself.

"It would be easier to start from the beginning I suppose. I am from a small clan Called The Freeborn near Winnipeg. I was brought up there, born the youngest daughter and runt of a litter of seven. throughout my young childhood I never really had a mother, she never paid attention to me. The one who really raised me was my eldest sister, but she never really was around either. So that's the first question."

Warily she watched the other before continuing on, not giving a moments pause. "As for the second and third question they go hand in hand. My family hated me to begin with, my whole clan did. they didn't take to kindly to having runts, especially the females. They would always take advantage of the situation, trip me up. Hinder my learning. What ever cruel trick they could think of would be tested on me and the other small ones. One day I snapped. I think everyone does that once in a while. But I harmed my littlest brother in the process, scarred his nose to the point it didn't work."

The timber wolf could feel her body tense, every muscle and sinew in her being choking at the image of her brother, and the one she hated most. but she continued with a sneer on her face. "Father was furious, punished me in the worst ways possible. threw me to the pack to be torn apart, my sister distracted them though. I escaped just barely, been on the move ever since."

Tilting her head down she showed the scar that had been hidden in shadow, the long puckered skin that delved from the bottom of her right shoulder to behind her ear. Before turning to show the bite marks. Hana's once bright sunny orbs hardened to a dull gold. She was tired. Tired of having to remember such pain, she just wanted peace. Was that so much to ask from the fates? "Yes I have preformed a crime, but is self defense a crime? wouldn't you snap too if you were put under a bombardment of abuse from dawn to dusk? I am not proud of what I did. I hurt a loved one; and that I cannot forgive. But that was my past and I was my life back, I'm tired of running. Tired of trying to go it alone with such a burden. I don't want you empathy or pity, all I want is acceptance and a home."

Then Hana sat down again as she gazed at the kind emerald eyes of the other. Waiting for the fates to choose her path.

Messages In This Thread