A encounter in the moonlight
Hey there dear, sorry I haven't wrote sooner, it seems that my grandmothers internet doesn't want to work at all for me. Anyways I'm back so yes lets get started shall we? yay creed. Sorry if this one is somewhat short I have work in half hour. Big Grin

Hana let out a breath that she didn't knew that she had been holding as she listened to the others reply. It was a relief that the Saul understood where she was coming from. Once tense muscles relaxed as she listened to the latter's snippet of advice. He was right. The young wolf had to learn to let go of the past, it wasn't going to do any good on starting a new life if all she was going to do was mope and feel sorry for herself. With tail waging she smiled, it was nice to talk to Saul. The other seemed at ease with himself, somewhere in the back of her mind she felt like the rest of the pack might also be like this. But she would have to see for herself. The very thought of being in the pack sent shivers of excitement down her spine, it had been to long since she had been in a pack. people to talk to and share adventures with.

" Your right, I will find a way to deal with it. Thank you for listening, I feel...better you know?" golden eyes glittered with a lively excitement. " Your a good person Saul."

Letting out a bark of joy she couldn't help but bound back and forth on the line for the pack borders. But she quickly caught herself and sat back down. Rarely ever would she lose her self control but it seemed to be one of those occasions that she couldn't really care. But she waited patiently for the other to speak as the young wolf's tail thumped against the cool grass with calm alleviation.

Messages In This Thread