A encounter in the moonlight
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Its all good! I'm glad you're back though! -snuggles- Okay, so since the Chen-Tao rank is already filled, we'll have to go with your second choice of Ikusei, but for now Hana will be a Mui. Be sure to find Hana a home and add her information up on the Member Listings in the ranks page. Send the InH account a PM with Hana's information! Don't forget that the task must be completed with another member of Ichika <33

Excitement and happiness seemed to swell in the female as Saul spoke and for a moment he was transported back to his younger days. Although it had only been a few months ago, it seemed like a lifetime. Back to the days when he had been so excited to be able to patrol the borders and to accept people into Dahlia. It had been an exciting time for him, as well as those seeking entrance into his beloved home. For a moment, watching her smile made him think of those moments. Wishing for all the world that he could preserve this in a snapshot, a picture, something to keep it with him always. There was something about Ichika that was slowly changing Saul. He could see the lighter side of life and he was beginning to cherish moments like these. And moments unexpectedly nice. He had no idea what to think about them, what to do about them. They were just there and he had to cherish every moment he had. Thoughts like these had been rare in Dahlia, but there was something about Ichika that made him smile. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward and a grin spread across his lips. "Thank you Hana" He murmered softly, dipping his head towards her in a soft bow.

Gathering his thoughts together, Saul set out his words nicely in his mind. After a short moment, he glanced back up at Hana, before speaking. "If you raise your right paw and repeat after me- I am a Chambers, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." He made sure to pause after each sentence, smiling softly as he heard her repeating him word for word. Once the last word had been spoken, Saul leaned forward and touched his nose to her forehead.

"Welcome to Ichika, Hana. As a little introduction to the pack, you will complete a task for us. I want you to swim out to Naiades' Island and bring back a rock. You will know how to find the island when the time comes. Take a fellow Ichikan with you and get to know them"

He said with a chuckle. Standing and stretching, the male stood aside, allowing the female passage into Ichika. She was a pack sister now, family amoung complete strangers. It was an odd notion, but one that would soon become normal to her.

-exit saul-

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread