On The Hunt
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 321 OOC: Mmmm meat!

When Shaw finished he looked up at Galileo and smiled. The man was always prepared and might teach the other one to be so as well. He knew he was hunting so he had his knife where he'd started, back where the rabbit was. He hid it so when he would need it, it would be available to him.

“If you would watch the deer I have something that will help us all, unless we make a makeshift travois, that way we can take it back whole together. Though I suppose we'd need rope, let me go get my stuff and I'll be right back!

He didn't wait for an answer, he headed straight for the spot he'd hunted the rabbit and then a little further down where he'd left the satchel that held his after hunt supplies. Grabbing it in his teeth he turned and ran back to Galileo. It probably took longer than possible, but the man was not scared that Galileo would lose their kill. Setting the pack down he grinned.

“We can probably use the travois to bring to the lodge and then decide what we want to do with it, or we can cut it up now, it's up to you.”

He said, he had the rope in his bag, though old, it was still sterdy enough to hold something, and his knife, which was made to cut thick hard things. He'd made it himself, though it wasn't as good as the shiny metal ones, it went through skin and meat nice enough. It was made of a large moose bone, attatched to a wooden handle he designed just for himself. He used to have a metal knife but he had lost it when he left Cercatori. It was a good knife but for a craftsman such as himself to be left without any tools to use... he'd just make new ones.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread