My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Indeed my shame does Sad but i'm here to stay thats if the past pack of pheonix valley wolves will have me again and the new wolves will accept me Smile

Name: Rendall

Preferred Rank: Well for now i hope Mui, but in the future perhaps something in the warrior or something that will allow Rendall to be useful to the pack.

OOC Name: Casey Johnson

Any other characters:None at the moment but am hoping to build up to one, as soon as i can get the rhythym of one character down.

Secondary contact:None

Alignment: Neutral?

Post:Rendall's shame had driven her away from her pack lands and home, that she had let that monster touch her was just too much, her home was a disaster and her life was a wreck. So she left with a letter in her home politly asking no one to enter. She then left to find herself for an entire month only to find her pack gone and her lands smelling of something completely different. Had her home been invaded? What happened to Noah? Fear struct her center and she almost ran into the starnge but familiar land. Her voice a loud shrill of fear as she called out. "Noah?! Noah!!!"

She circled once, twice, fear battling anger as she tried to decided to venture into the pack grounds. Her heart made her want to rush forward and find the one male who meant anything to her. However, her mind knew better than to go parading into pack lands unanounced and uninvited...... Fear won momentarily as she threw her head back and howled, telling anyone around her that she was here. Then stupidity kicked in and she cautiously approached daring the line of pack smell to keep her from her Noah. If she couldn't find him she would just give it up. Right now though she needed to know he was ok, then she needed to tell him something...something very important.

Then, the sound of approaching footsteps, was it Noah? Oh boy....She stepped back from the line she was so dangerously close to and waited anxiously. What was she doing? She was about to throw herself into a practical suicide just to find her friend.......but what choice did she have? She would go to the ends of the earth if it meant him being safe and sound. She rose her voice to an anxious light voice....."He.....Hello? Is....Is anyone there? Please I .....I'm trying to find someone...." Oh how stupid she was, she didn't care anymore, just as long as he was safe.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread