My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
oooc; rawr! i has snagged this Big Grin 3+

Jace had been dozing when she heard the familiar yet distantly remembered howl, at first she wasn't sure she had heard anything as her ears swiveled and she listened for any indication that someone was there. She was about to lay her head back down when she heard a voice calling out. Getting to her feet she shifted into her optime form. The woman made a point of shifting at least three or four times every day and so was very quick at her transformations by now in order to keep herself ready for anything. Her optime form was slower than her other two but she could defend herself better from the higher position especially against another weapon bearing optime.

But the voice didn't sound angry it sounded upset and lost and scared which made the wolfdog move all the more faster to find whoever it was. Her eyes widened in surprise as Rendall came into sight, Jace had not seen her fellow former packmate in a long while and had assumed she had gone off by herself with the start of the new pack. As she got closer she called out to the black and white wolfess,

"Rendall!? Is that you? Where have you been girl!? We were worried about you" She jogged the last few steps and stood a few paces away from her separated by a boundary of pack law and scent. The female wished she could sweep the woman up into her arms and then drag her off to tell Noah that she was safe but Jace could not do that, bound by the law to keep intruders out. If Rendall stepped a paw over the invisible line then Jace would have to either chase her out or punish her for trespassing, both of which made her heart clutch painfully.

Messages In This Thread