My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Yay hi!!! lol

Relief flooded through Rendall when she saw a familiar face come to greet her. "Jace! She almost ran to the woman to give her a hug but stopped repectively at the borderlines. "Oh...um, may I enter the packlands?" Perhaps things were not as bad as the woman thought. She remained curteous and waited patiently for the woman to answer. After a while though, Rendall answered the woman's question.. "Well I...I had to leave to do some soul searching. Things with me just weren't right....So seeing as though I just wasn't helping the pack at all, I left." Rendall sat back, thinking about the journey, and how she thought about that one day with Noah the entire time.

"Jace, if I maybe so kind as to ask, what has happened here? This use to be my familiar homeland but now I find that my cabin no longer belongs to me but to the pack of these lands....Is everyone alright?" Ren sat down for a moment, resting her legs, and missed the luxurious warmth of her cabin, it had been just dens for the last month, and it made her really appreciate what she had here back in the pack lands of......what was the name of the pack now a days? "Say....what pack owns these lands now?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread