My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Rofl no problems here.

Once granted her request she ran to the woman giving her a big hug and nuzzling her happily. Ren joined her in laughing at the amall joke between them "No i most certainly am not." She chuckled and sat on the ground giving Jace an open invite to join her. She watched as Jace's face darkened..hoping the story would be a better one.

After giving the younger woman her full attention she sat back and thought for a while. "It is indeed strange that Jefferson would give up such a life to a loner, but I guess he must be overwhelmed no a days.......Still it doesn't sound like a very good idea to make the Valley wolves live such a non violent life.....Not that we were violent to begin with. I just hope this leader knows whats going on. Hopefully he does if Jefferson put him in charge."

Rendall's heart was troubled now for more reasons than one. "Well.....At least we have more room to build our homes.....I'm going to miss Pheonix Valley though......And my cabin....Oh well i guess things were bound to change eventually. Are the other wolves nice?" Rendalll thought for a while, nice a chance to meet new people. Had Noah met someone? A lovely Dahlia de Main girl? She became depressed with the thought and decided to change the subject. " So um....where does everyone live now a days?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread