My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[[hello deary! unfortunately jace is swamped with posts at the moment, and obviously your joining thread is important to finish! So she asked me to take over with Saul to get it all finished up for you nicely! Permission for PP given]]

The black males urgent request rang clear in his ears as Saul picked up the scent of the wolfdog. He had never met the woman before, but he'd seen her from afar and knew her scent well enough from their travels up here. Temo had rushed towards him not long ago, a panicked expression on his face. While he hadn't told Saul exactly what was going on, the young agouti male agreed to help him search for his mate and, if he were to find her first, to send her the dark mans way. Saul was used to picking out delicate scents from the surrondings and it wasnt long before the male picked up on a thin spindle of her scent, leading out towards the borders. He took off at a rast and relentless pace, and it took him less than ten minutes to locate the female, talking to a lone wolf. Saul approached swiftly, not bothering to keep his distance. He knew that Temo needed to see her.

"Jace, I'm sorry for interupting. Temo found me and asked me to tell you that he really needs to see you- Its some kind of an emergency"

He watched as worry and concern flashed over her face. She moved swiftly, a quick apology to the female behind him before she filled him briefly in on what was going on. Rendall, a former Valley woman, returned from wence she came. Saul nodded softly as Jace backed out, turning and running back towards the main bulk of the pack. "I'm terribly sorry about that Rendall, it must be important for Temo to call her away like that. I'm Saul and I'll finish off where Jace left." He said, trying to organise his thoughts. Now Jace had left, it was difficult to know what she'd actually asked the female. Although since she was a previous Valley man, he would assume she was fit for life as an Ichikan.

"I apologise once more. Now, Rendall, can you tell me if you are convicted of any crime?"

He asked, the fundamental question they all had to ask. The situation was awkward, but it would be over soon.

Messages In This Thread