My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Hello not a problem ^.^ she might be a little stand-off ish at first but after knowing you a little better she'll warm right up ^.^

Rendall nodded and smiled sadly as she watched her friend disapear to the call of her mate. A part of her wished that she had someone to call to her....but she figured she had ruined it by now. She sighed and prepared herself to meet the male who had come to greet her. She smiled and dipped her head down in greeting. However, things got very awkward when the male immediatly asked her a very personal question. "Um.....the only crime I've been convicted of is being born with an unusual coat color. Though.....I can't see why anything I have done in my past may effect my life and future here, but, I guess if you must ask it then...anything else personal you wish to ask?"

Though she felt offended that the male didn't even bother to know her she understood the idea of learning important things about people you wanted to live with. She sighed and looked at the male "Forgive me, I'm not used to being asked about my past. No I've committed no crime in the laws of our land and home." She sat down, tired and tried to be patient with the male, she wanted to get this over with and find Noah and explain everything to him. Instead she cured her impatience by observing the male, waiting for his next question.

The boy seemed old enough to be a man but not quite yet. He looked much like a lighter version of her, a typical coloring of a healthy timber. Though she was sure that when he stood in sunlight, he would stay the same color. She began to warm alittle to the male, though her impatience still endured. She didn't blame the polite young male, after all he was just doing what he was suppose to. He reminded her much of the many young males she had met in her life. Especially Bernard, her favorite Irish wolf. The once crush who had given her a feather and a hand crafted bow to protect her and remind her of his compassion for her. She sighed and prepared herself for another moment of awkwardness.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread