My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Rendall was relieved to be forgiven for her rashness but still she wanted this done and over. She smiled as the male asked her another question, glad that it wasn't one so personal. " Well, Saul, I've been trained to be a very good hunter as well as a scout. When I lived in P.V I was, for a short time, Ambassador and I hope to gain a standard much like that with do time should I prove myself to be useful as such. I honestly though, wish to hold any rank that will allow me to protect my pack. A warrior by terms, I feel that is where my skills are my best. Weather it be scouting pack borders or whatever else is needed."

She paused for a second, thinking over other skills that she has. "Well, I do wish to also share that I'm also known to the world of agriculture, I grew my own crops and herbs when I lived with my old pack. I was also going to start raising cattle and horses but that fell short when the packs merged." She thought some more, she wasn't normally a wolfess to live such a docile life, she loved adventure and many other things along with it. However, should her pack need her in other places, she was capable of other things. No she couldn't do it all, like healing, it wasn't really her forte, and neither was anything of the arts, no, she just liked doing things outdoors, and when it came down to something that she needed, well, she either went out and got it, or she made it.

"I'm afraid thats all, I'm one who can tend to land and to battle, but otherwise, I'm not much of a healer, and other than clothing or furniture I'm not really a creative one. I'm a good hunter and can preserve food for those times when food is little in the winter. Other than that though, the real reason I am here is to find someone, as well as a family again. I wish to show my usefulness to my pack in th best ways I can." She waited hoping that her honesty and her skills were enough to land her a spot in this new pack of the land.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread