My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[[Hey dear, could you give me the names of the ranks Rendall wants? First and Second choice please!]]
Rendall began speaking and Saul was happy to let her talk. She was clearly relieved that she didnt have to answer any more personal questions. Saul was interested as well, that she appeared to be a warrior. He knew that Nayru was well trained with a blade and she was stealthy besides. He also knew that Arye was one of their two possible scouts and that she was female. He shouldnt have been surprised, but Saul couldnt help the pleasently interested face turn into one of pleased surprise. They could probably use some more defensive wolves now that Saluce was gone. He knew that Gideon held the Envoy tier Prestige rank and he was pleased for his brother. But there were more ranks that needed to be filled and he was happy that there would be someone else to help out around here. He was about to speak, before she continued once more, describing her skills with herbs and planting also.

"You have many useful skills Rendall, all of which will be very useful to Ichika. I am certain you're going to fit right back in with your old pack mates, and I'm hopeful that you will become good friends with the former Dahlians amoung us, myself included."

He smiled softly towards her. For all her prickly answers, he could see that she was a good spirit and would fit well in Ichika. He paused to gather his thoughts then and Rendall resumed speaking. Saul chuckled softly, nodded once more. "I understand Rendall... But you must not worry. Ichika is a pack based on family and cohesion- if you cannot do something, there is certain to be somebody who can, and somebody who is willing to help you. I hope you find who you are looking for." He added, before slightly alerting the Niao-Ko Creed in his mind. She had provided no last name, so it would have to be adjusted slight.

"If you could repeat after me- I am Rendall, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." He spoke slowly, pausing after each sentence to allow her to repeat the words he had just spoken. "Welcome to Ichika, Rendall" He offered when she had completed the Creed.

"I have a job for you- I would like you to plant some flower seeds throughout Ichika. You will feel where to plant them. Why not use it to meet some more people? Your initiation task must be completed in the company of another Ichikan."

He offered her a small bag of flower seeds that Eclipse had given him a few days ago. He had no idea what kind of seeds they were, but he was sure they would be colourful. He waited for a few more moments to see if she had any questions. If she had none, the male would turn and walk back into Ichika, trying his best to think little about what Temo's emergency was.

Messages In This Thread