My shame endures; but my search continues [J]
[html]

Sure thing! First choice was Banzan, something that she'll have to work for of course since its a prestige rank, but kenpo, (which she s now down as) Is perfect, it was my second choice ^.^

The woman happily repeated the male "I am Rendall, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."The feeling of acceptance was strong inside her, warming her heart even further.

She nodded respectively and thanked him quietly for his wishing of luck on her search. "I only hope the one I find will hold forgiveness in his heart for my doings." She looked down at her task and took the bag of seed with great pride "Come blooming time you shall see them everywhere you look." She stood again to look at the male, he was truely nice, and he reminded her much of Jefferson. Rendall hoped for a better future of them unlike their meeting.

She thought about who would accompany her and figured she would tag along anyone who cared to join her. Rendall looked at the little seeds in wonder and decided she would make it her best effort yet so that she could give something to the Ichikans as a thank you for allowing her to stay with them.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread