I feel the air rush out from the center
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

I feel the love <3

For as stupid as the woman thought him, Larkspur was hardly dumb. His simple ways were brutish, his faith archaic and savage, and his customs terrible and cruel. Those he had seen Eris perform were no different, but Eris lacked faith. She would be cursed with or without her gods. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the woman’s tone, but his gaze was dropped and his large frame did its best to show her submission. The briefest brush of his own muzzle against her face was given before he stepped back. Even if she was revolted by him, even she could not deny the customs put in place by Sirius.

“I have come fer th’ Mark,” he said firmly, knowing this was within her duty to perform. It was something he believed that he owed the Family, and unlike those who hid their signs as to better spy, Larkspur was hardly a forgettable face. His mark would be shown plainly and with pride—there was no other home for him to return to, now.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread