I feel the air rush out from the center
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

Eris had only ever mentioned her role in Eterne as a princess. Yet she had come back. She had come back for a reason. No one gave up power without a reason; his sister had not, after all. Wisteria had been cast out with the same hate-fueled fire that had nearly killed him. In his mind all realms were like that of the Khalif—driven by fanatics and held together by fear. Salsola was no different; their god was Sirius, Loki reborn in earthly form. Eris was no god. She was barely even a person to him anymore.

Her thick voice brought contemplation to his mind, and Larkspur fell silent as he chewed over the words. Then a sharp pain cut into his shoulder, causing him to breathe in sharply. Hot. Wounds always felt so hot. Blood began to seep from the cuts, but he had been cut before. The pain separated from his mind. “When I was born,” he said slowly, as if the words were hard to form. Sometimes they were. “My fur marked me as…wrong.” Larkspur breathed out, finding that the sharp pain had become reduced to a dull ache. “But I changed my path. Eris did too.”

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread