hammer and nails
[html]

Its a lovely post Temo, don't put yourself down <33

For a few short moments, the dark male looked at his extended hand with an odd expression. Saul almost dropped his hand, the awkward moment stretching between them. However, the moment of recognition came and the male shifted the rusted toolbox before extending his left hand to shake Saul's right. A quick handshake, then the male spoke. His name was Temo Wolfe, an interesting name considering their species. Saul gave a nod however, the smile deepening on his muzzle. He was a sucker for meeting new people and this was no different. "Its good to meet you too Temo" He chuckled softly before releasing the males hand. Noticing the dust and dirt coating him, he self consciously brushed at himself. Inside, he felt a familiar anxiety rise in his gut- the male was loathe to be dirty. He bathed every morning to avoid being dirty, and feeling the cobwebs on his coat now were bothering him. But there was nothing he could do, and there was a task at hand. Distracted by the males words, Saul gave a soft nod.

"Yeah... there's so much untouched stuff here, it makes sense to go and have a look around."

He said, glancing around at the building and houses surronding them. Cerne Rise was back the way Saul had come, the rotting door still in need of a replacement. The black male spoke again and Saul looked up with surprise. Perhaps the dark male could help him. Though Saul had built his own house, he wasnt too sure on how to replace the doors that were beyound repair. He nodded softly, before continuing. "My family and I have moved into the apartment building back up there and its needs a lot of work done to it. I've started fixing the bit of roof that caved in, but the front doors are rotted and destroyed- I can't repair them. I was looking for another set of double doors that would fit... Perhaps you've seen something like that?" He asked, thinking of the doors that were so warped and rotten there was nothing to be done with them. Maybe the male could help.

"Saul speaks." Saul thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.saul-rain-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1a1616 2px 2px 2px;}
.saul-rain-2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#8699aa;}
.saul-rain-2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saul-rain-2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#473c3d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B2VOj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #473c3d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9aadbc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread