hammer and nails
[html]

He watched Saul brush some dirt off of himself and then Temo brushed off a shoulder and made a mental note that it would be a good idea to find a creek and wash the dust and cobwebs from his fur as he watched the small dust cloud drift away from him in the breeze. "It is dirty work but on occasion it is worth it," he said with a slight chuckle.

Temo's dark eyes defocus a little as he stares at some of the houses around them, deep in thought. He thought about his travels in and through the houses and buildings. He tried to remember what he saw in the way of doors, especially with exterior doors as that seemed to be what is needed.

"Hmmm" came from his throat as Temo thought about it. His eyes returned to the present and the wolf in front of him. "I may have seen some, but I would need to know what size you need." He pondered for a couple of moments before he continued, "Even if we find doors that do not quite fit, I can resize them. It would be best to find doors that match in size or are larger, they would be the easiest to install. Will also need to check the condition of the hinges and locate screws that are not to far rusted."

An eyebrow quirks up as he remembers seeing some doors, "There might be some that will work. Do you know the size of your doors that need replacing? If not, we can go measure them, then go take a look." Temo's excitement level seemed to be rising because it felt good to be doing something other than just rummaging though buildings.

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread