hammer and nails
[html]

<33

Saul glanced over to catch Temo looking worried by Saul's treatment of the door. However, as soon as the dark male saw that it was the frame that was rotten and the hinges rusted instead of the actual doors themselves, it put him at ease. Saul watched as he moved to deal with the second door, pulling the bottom half out but having just a slight moment of problem with the upper hinge, that seemed to be stronger than most. Saul waited patiently as the dark male swiftly removed the hinge, pocketing all of the metal they'd found. New metal was impossible to come by and whatever they had, had to be made from already existing metal that wasnt necessarily in the best condition. Not a whole lot of anyone's belongings were new, except for those items they'd made themselves. Saul nodded sofly as Temo explained about the metal he'd taken, an explanation Saul hadnt needed but no matter. Temo continued to speak and Saul chuckled softly.

"This is going to be a challenge" He conceeded, looking around themselves. He wasnt certain, but he estimated that they were fairly close to the valley and therefore the ranch. "Unless you bear with me for a moment while I fetch my horse? Hermes is stronger than we are. Perhaps you could find something amoung the houses to either put the doors on, or something for protection, since they'll be dragged along the ground?" He said, before taking off towards the Ranch. Arete was pleased to see him once more, but again it was Hermes he looked to. Slipping a headcollar on him, the male lead the horse back towards Temo at a slower pace. The draft horse was going to have to expend the energy of the day pulling the doors, so Saul didnt rush him.

He grinned at Temo, patting the horses neck as he snorted and shook his head free of the flies that had gathered around his eyes. Saul moved to remove the rope he'd thrown around his body in the stables, fashioning it into a harness around Hermes' body so that he would be pulling with his chest and not his back. Slipping it over the horse and tightening it where it needed to go, Saul looked back to see what Temo had done to protect the doors from the harm of the rough floor.

"Saul speaks." Saul thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.saul-rain-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1a1616 2px 2px 2px;}
.saul-rain-2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#8699aa;}
.saul-rain-2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saul-rain-2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#473c3d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B2VOj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #473c3d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9aadbc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread