hammer and nails
[html]

Temo looked up at Saul from the doors, "A horse, that is a good idea. I'll see what I can come up with." he replied as ideas started forming in his head, some of which included ways of balancing the doors on top of the horse. He dismissed those ideas due to the unwieldy nature of the doors and the extreme difficulty in balancing and strapping them to a horse.

He watched Saul disappear down the street and between the buildings. Temo stood there a moment and scanned the buildings deciding the best place to start. He decided on a large warehouse that looked promising for having something that could be used. A search through the building got him two long poles and hopefully enough good rope to do the job.

Remembering a technique he saw once being used with a horse, he had the poles tied in a cross and tied to the underside of the doors with the poles sticking out only a foot at one end and by several feet at the other. Temo was nailing several large nails through the rope and into the door edges to keep the rope from sliding off when Saul returned with his horse.

When he looked up and saw the draft horse, Temo frowned only expecting a smaller horse of which he has seen more numerously, "I hope I made it big enough," he said. He approched the horse and put his hand under the horses nose, letting him nuzzle his hand and take in his scent. Temo scratched the horse's neck so the horse would know that he was not going to harm him. Talking softly so as not to spook the horse, Temo said, "A beautiful horse. And large, he should have no problem with the doors."

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread