Build God
[html]

Looking at him, head cocked, Mew tried to figure out what she thought of his response. It seemed as if it was only him that mattered, or so his reaction mirrored. He had deftly dodged her questions, but it was not as if she did not want to hear about him. She was already living through the juicy gossip of her failure that she had served him, and he should pay something back. This shouldn't be like an interrogation, it should be a conversation; a reunion. But, he did seem as if he had some.. purpose. Perhaps he wanted to catch up to everyone else as well. She wouldn't steal his time, and it wasn't because she felt as if she wasn't worth it. She didn't in particular suffer from feelings of lesser worth, but if her brother had other things to do she would let him, after all, he had probably only just arrived. She would, however, make very clear that she expected stories.

Nah, I live right over there, and up a few stairs. Mew turned to point to the building which she had come from. Girlie, haha, as if she was that if anything. She was female - well spotted - but she wasn't exactly girly; Mew knew very well that the world was not all flowers and butterflies. She wished she could have that perception though, it would be a nice vacation from her current state of mind. Mew had taken the hint though; the conversation was over from Haku's point of view. She let him have his close on the encounter, but it was not obedience or humbleness. He was just like that, and she liked to let him have his way. He liked to be able to control what happened in his life, perhaps more so in relation to others than other persons would, and she liked to let him do what he liked. After all, she was not his mother, merely his sister. She smiled again at him, and with effort lifted her body into a standing position. When she spoke again she felt the more happy feeling from before rise in her again, it was funny how he had the power to do that. She lifted her tail from its droopy pathetic position and winked at him. You know, I expect you to tell me more about what you've been up to next time I see you, and I also expect it to be soon, little brother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread