[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

Didn't translate all of the Italian, because I'm lazy.

Matteo jerked back to life at the poke, scrunching his eyes together and whimpering in protest to being woken, despite his bad dreams. He blinked his eyes open after a moment, his ears just barely catching Alaki's whispered words. He looked confused for a moment, looking straight ahead at the blurry shapes that made up the bed and the wolf blanketed in it. As memories came flooding back to him... and the image cleared, he snapped into full awareness. His voice failed him for a moment as he just stared at those blue eyes, so familliar and welcoming.

The silence didn't last very long, though. Sei sveglio! He cried, his own voice cracked a bit from his lack of sleep and peace. He leaned forward and brought a leg up onto the bed, sort of half sitting beside the downed wolf, his hands instantly grabbing hold of the one that had poked him, nuzzling the knuckles carefully. Oh dolce Gesù, I thought I'd lost you...

He blinked and then looked up at him, a worried smile gracing his face. How're you feeling? Demi says you'll be okay with some rest. His voice was soft, tender, tired and holding both worry and releif somewhere in the mix. A few extra scars had been added to the boy's neck and hands since last they'd seen eachother and a few new nicks were added to his ears, but despite that and his obviously disheveled appearance, Matteo looked better than he had in weeks. That spark of hope was back.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread