[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

Nah, Teo's a good parental type. He can handle a childish goof like Alaki no problem. ;D

That tiny smile became a tired smirk as Alaki spoke bad of Demi. That 'devil' saved your life. Be grateful. He scolded, though it was hardly the proper tone. Alaki complained a bit and Matteo shifted on the bed, looking the other over with attentive eyes. That smirk came back again, this time mischevious. I won't lie. You look like something the cat coughed up. Then again, so did he. You'll have time to groom and bathe when you're feeling better.

The grumbling male compained, yet again, and Matteo couldn't help but snort. He was about to shush him when he spoke again, this time trying to reassure the albino. It didn't work, simply because Teo knew now that his knight would be just fine. I'm not worried, I'm just wondering what you pissed off this time is all. He stuck out his tongue and lifted his brows almost playfully, glad that things weren't as uncomfortable as he'd feared they'd be.

Alaki went on to tease him... and that's when Teo shifted forward, crawling up so his hands were on either side of the injured boy's head, his knees together on the side of the bed and tail lifted for balance. He lowered his face down to look Alaki dead in the eye, a warning stare. You're lucky no one did. I'd have gone to hell for mass murder if you had. He paused for a moment before narrowing his eyes a bit. Don't you ever, ever scare me like that again. Got it?

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread