[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

WC:333+ - :3

A gruff laugh came from him, followed by some wincing and a low groan. Not you’re smartest idea that… he internally scolded himself. “Trust me, it was a lot bigger than a cat” he complained again, sulking slightly that the albino had now seen him so weak and feeble. He had wanted to keep playing his role of a knight to the end, looking his best and giving of the impression that he was some perfect wolf; in appearance only at least, for it was well know his personality was beyond help. Still, now that he was in the situation, he was gonna milk it for all that it was worth; it was too much of a perfect opportunity to make up with the other to pass up. The mischievous glint remained in his eyes as his expression fell neutral; to tired to maintain a smile.

When the white one accused him of ‘pissing’ something off, he had to concentrate not to laugh but managed to flash him a weak smile. “And why is it you assume that I was in the wrong? I’m innocent I swear!” he joked, knowing full well that this entire situation was his fault and that he had gone out looking for trouble and had received more than he could handle. The darker male attempted to pout, but gave up knowing the other wouldn’t fall for it even if he could pull the expression off.

Cautiously, he watched as the other approached closer; suddenly images of their argument flashed through his mind and he could only hold his breath and wait to see what the other was doing. As the albino stared down at him, he stared back without a seconds hesitation; ready for whatever the white one threw at him. A stupid grin spread across his lips and he couldn’t help but lift his head upwards and swipe his tongue across the others face. “Ya should know me better by now, ‘ause I can’t promise you that.”

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread