[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

Hello Alaki, this is your wake-up call. ;D

Si farebbe se si mi amava. Came Matteo's response, though it was under his breath. His face fell a bit as he said it, whiskers twitching at the lick. For a moment, he looked disappointed... but then again, this was Alaki. Prince of causing trouble. Teo's own Black Knight. At least he was being honest this time. So after a moment's thought, Teo's half-smile returned, quirking his lips on one side and lighting his eyes with soft amusement. What am I gonna do with you, Alaki? He murmured, shaking his head slightly and shifting his legs to effectively straddle the injured boy, though the action wasn't sexual in any way.

Those hands moved down to Alaki's chest, bandaged and crisp with dried blood, much to the white boy's disdain. Next time you go picking a fight with something, make sure you're not gonna end up half dead on our doorstep. He paused again, tilting his head to the side and looking up at those blue eyes. His expression softened yet again, worry and concern only shadows underneath the mixed emotions he felt.

Just so you know... that devil woman that fixed you up also convinced me to let up on you. He shifted slightly, one shoulder lifting up a bit more than the other, nose tipping down and hair falling over his face rather cutely. So I'm sorry for that whole nasty argument we had. Gemma's not in danger anymore. Giuseppe gave her quite a bit of freedom and he don't care about Carissa, so it's been worked out. Speaking of the little raccoon, he'd have to go check up on her and his little sister sometime soon. Camilla was probably giving people a hard ass time on her own.

I don't wanna fight anymore. Fighting only hurts. He blinked and sighed deeply. Ti amo troppo per vederti agire tutti stupidi nuovo. You're my wolf. Ain't no one gonna take you away from me ever again. Wait, what? A stubborn glint flashed through the albino's eyes, stern and demanding... and fearful at the same time. How would his knight react to being claimed like that?

Still, Teo ran his hands down from Alaki's collarbone to the center of his chest, waiting patiently for a reply, ears perked up casually, curiously. The look in his eyes dared the wolf to even try to deny Teo's claim, to reject him. He'd almost lost Alaki, the wolf he knew he loved. Now it was a make-it or break-it moment and it all hung heavy on the poor broken wolf below him. Hopefully pride wouldn't get in the way.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread