[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

WC:366+ - Never start a possessive competition with Alaki ¬.¬

A devilish grin flashed across his face at the others words, his eyebrows rising in a playful nature. “Give me lots of sympathy and nurse me back to health?” his response was somewhat what he truly wanted as well as a joke. Then, as if you answer his earlier desire, the albino male straddled him. Reaching out, he placed a hand on the white ones thigh, glad to be able to feel him and confirm that he was really there, but infuriated that he was still stuck to the bed he lay upon. Closing his eyes, he silently listened to the others voice and his lecturing words, snorting here and there where he deemed appropriate. When he heard Demi had defended him, he opened a eye to give him a ‘you’ve got to be kidding me look’, for no matter how he saw it, Demi enjoyed making threats and making the Marbas miserable; that was how their relationship was, simply annoying each other. Still, he couldn’t deny the she-devil had saved him and so all he could do was meekly accept the fact.

As Matteo began to apologise, he opened both eyes and looked upon the other softly; it was as if a weight had been lifted of his shoulders, knowing that there was peace between he and the other once more. Still, he wouldn’t apologise; he didn’t see his actions as wrong and he didn’t like, nor feel sorry for Gemma. Nodding and smiling slightly, he simply accepted the apology and tried to play up on the whole ‘tired patient’ thing to avoid further discussion of that particular topic; not that doing so took much effort.

What happened next though completely caught the darker male off guard. Which was a might impressive feat for the white one. Slowly, with jerk moments and the occasional spike of pain in his side, he lifted an arm and placed his hand on the others cheek. “Mine” he responded, more of a growl than anything else. His hand fell down, falling back to rest upon the white one’s thigh. “Have been for awhile and always will be; ‘bout time you realized it” he flashed the other a smug smirk.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread