[P]lease don't leave me alone.
[html]

Fff. Teo's just as stubborn.

When Alaki confirmed it, though smugly, Teo couldn't help his tail waving behind him. He did, however, lean down and stare rather intently into Alaki's eyes, a devilish smile of his own curling his lips. In a low tone, he retorted. Don't get me wrong, Alaki. You've been my wolf since the day we met. I was just letting you know. Ohh, smooth move, Teo.

Oh wait, he wasn't done. The white boy leaned down to, as canines do, 'kiss' Alaki, nose to nose. As he pulled back, he ran his tongue across the darker male's nose and grinned just as smugly. By the way... Topic change. We're gonna need a bigger room. I picked up a stray little coydog while you were gone and she's still too young to be on her own. I do hope you don't mind? Ah yes, Camilla. Surprise, Alaki! Of course, Teo's tone held no room for argument. He'd talk to Naniko later on about claiming one of the family dens in the caves, maybe even a big one if he could manage it.

They'd have privacy that way... and now that he'd 'officially' claimed his wolf, he had some ideas roaming around in his head, thoughts not fitting for a good little Christian boy to have. He hoped Alaki would be able to... keep up. (Oh man, that paragraph is chalk-full of bad.)

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread