stranded here on planet earth
[html]

WC: 381

put my heart back in my hand and wipe it clean

She couldn't tell for how long she waited. She always had trouble keeping track of time when she waited for someone, for the more anxious she was, the longer she seemed to wait. She wasn't sure what to expect, so luckily she did not feel like her heart had been grasped by an iron hand. She meandered through The Ruins, poking around to see what she could find. She trotted up a few old stone stairs and then turned around and descended down to the front of The Ruins. As she looked at the cobbled stones, she wondered if it could even be called the 'front' of the building, or if it had decayed so much that any semblance of direction -- front, back, or side -- had been lost.

Soon enough, she caught the scent of someone approaching. She could tell it was an Arbiter of the pack and hoped it was Janos. She knew nothing of his rank; only his name. After a few more seconds of waiting, she heard the sound of the wolf approaching. It echoed around her and throughout The Ruins. Then the wolf appeared, a tall male dressed as much in a coat as he was scars, too. Tayui tried not to stare, knowing that she had once been so conscious of her single scar, but was somewhat unsuccessful. She trotted closer, wondering how she might greet him if he was in his Optime form and she in her Lupus. She dipped her head low and kept her ears folded back and her tail at a standstill. Since she could not greet him the way she normally might, with a quick lick to his chin, she hoped this would suffice.

When he asked if she was the one who called, she replied quickly and politely: I am. She kept her eyes low, but felt like she was mumbling to herself with her head turned down and the other luperci towering above her. I spoke with Sirius. He said to come to you since you're the Informatore and I hope to be the Sapienza. If you have the time, would you like to sit down to talk? She craned her neck to look up at him as she spoke, squinting a bit into the fading light.

[/doHTMl]

Messages In This Thread