stranded here on planet earth
[html]

I think we're close to being finished? Smile Thanks for the thread! WC: 301

put my heart back in my hand and wipe it clean

In the end, all she had were good ideas. She had plenty of ideas on the theory, but actually getting out and finding an animal to use to train was the toughest part of this all. It relied on a third party: an element which neither of them could fully control. But meeting at a halfway point somewhere in the neutral lands would take too long and was too inefficient, so Tayui didn’t want to do that. It would be a waste of time when she knew they were both smart enough to figure something out. She wasn’t sure if this was being too optimistic, but she felt as though if the humans could do this, there was no reason they could work it out on their own and find a similar solution.

Tayui could name books to read and theories to follow, but she didn’t have the books, and ultimately, this would be very ad hoc and based on trial-and-error. As long as Janos didn’t mind that, Tayui would be fine with wrangling out some sort of solution. As she spoke, Janos shook his head in response; he didn’t know anyone who could help them out.

Well, she began slowly, maybe we should both try to do some research and then reconvene in a week’s time? We can try to meet new luperci and see if anyone can help us. If you find any books, try to find ones on psychology. If we don’t find anything, we can meet again in two weeks’ time and so on and so forth. Since she wasn’t in a huge hurry, she didn’t see any need for urgency. Maybe later she’d become agitated and want to work on her Sapienza duties, but for now, she just wanted to tackle one problem at a time.

[/doHTMl]

Messages In This Thread