stranded here on planet earth
OOC: It looks like it! No, thank you!

[html]

Word Count » 519

In theory it seemed like it would work but they would need to gather some essentials in order for it to really work and it was slightly worrisome. What if they couldn’t get it in time? Giving a little thoughtful sound with the thoughts running around inside of his head, he continued to watch her, trying to figure out exactly how this would work out for them. He knew that it was necessary and honestly he was excited to get this going because that would mean that he would be one more step ahead to fully making his mark on the pack, steadying himself just as his master and cherub had already done. Meeting in a public place would put another added level of danger to the both of them, especially Tayui. No, to meet somewhere else outside face to face would put in jeopardy their entire mission because all it would take is just one wrong person finding them to ruin everything or worse. They could very well end up being killed if something were to go wrong and they were to be tried by the wrong person. No, it would be best to avoid that situation altogether he felt. So the bird was a good idea but it would mean that they would need to do research, looking around, trying to find out how best to get what they wanted from the middle creature as it was. It would be a joint effort but he felt as though things would end up just fine so long as they worked together.

She began to speak, the speech haltingly slow at first before she seemed to grow more comfortable with whatever she had to say and Janos gave a nod of his head. ”Okay I think that that would be best too,” he said with a nod of his head. There was no immediate need to hurry but if she wanted to be a Sapienza then they were going to have to figure out some way to communicate between packs when she started to go on her trips but until then there was plenty of time to decide that. For now though he would take things one step at a time, getting the animal lined up so that they wouldn’t have to worry about that anymore but first he would go and have a talk with some people, see if he could get some information. Perhaps even his cherub would know something that he could use. Feeling that this meeting was coming to an end, he pushed himself up and looked over at her, giving a little bob of his head at the female before he turned towards the entrance of the ruins. ”Very well then. I will meet you in a week’s time. I will contact you if I have found something earlier and the same for you. I’m not very hard to find,” he said, smiling softly. ”Until next time,” he said as he gave him a little bow of his head again before he turned and loped off, the darkness swallowing him whole once again.

{Exit Janos}

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread