Joining [P]
[html]

WC:323+ - Please, oh please don't turn me aside. I need you. I need you.

A hiss escaped the maw of Anon as she pulled her lip back slightly and backed away. He was walking on two legs! Sickening. She thought to herself and relaxed her haunches, still staying back. Glancing from his face to the sword at his waist she almost groaned. Logic. Logic beats everything. She had a right reason to be there and she was going to make it clear, without getting her pelt skinned off. Stepping forward again she put on her best smile, which was not all that graceful at all.

"I have come to talk to your leader, not you. I have meaning to... Join." She murmured the last part, still flustered that she needed help.

She was aware that he knew she wasn't in the best of shape, and it bothered her. Although it did make her more comfortable that she was in her lupus form, shifting would make her look worse, she was sure of it. Shaking off any thought of that and swishing her tail carelessly she looked up at him with the most pleading look she could give. In the midst of doing so she studied his form. He was well built with muscle, blue eyes. His jeans hung low on his hips and his weapons made him look much more threatening then she figured he was once you got to know him. He carried himself as if he was fine, but something went deeper into his eyes. A bit of comfortableness was surrounding him. She shrugged it off lightly. None of my business. She thought and flicked an ear to the side to listen.

"Please? I need to speak with someone in charge.." She asked, almost pleading. She could feel the hunger rumble in the core of her stomach and suppressed a wince.

<style>
.Anon-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Anon-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Anon-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Anon-K-01 {background-color:#788389; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2019/amc1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Anon-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread